Coach and double Olympic athlete Kate Roberts from South Africa discusses how to get the most out of your triathlon training by training smarter (not necessarily more), managing time better, and by staying consistent through goal-setting.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- It's not just about the time you train, but how you use that time and the focus you put into it.
- Better time management with weekly and daily planning
- Goal-setting as a key driver to keep you consistent when you mightotherwise stay in bed
- How to make hard efforts manageable by focusing on differentinternal and form cues
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The ultimate triathlon bikes, using technology from fighter jets and Formula One race cars. Easier to build, pack, and travel with than any other tri bike. Get 110% of the value of your old bike towards the purchase of a new Ventum bike.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: