Cycling aerodynamics and rolling resistance is almost like a discipline of its own that triathletes need to master in order to be faster. Sebastian Schluricke of Aerotune breaks down the time savings per money spent on different equipment upgrades, to help you create a bang-for-buck shopping list.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- How having the right tires is almost off the charts in terms of minutes saved per money spent
- What tire pressure should you really be using?
- How much time can can save per kg you get rid of on yourself,your bike and your equipment on a typical Ironman course. The answer is probably a lot less than you may think.
- Toppriority aerodynamic upgrades to make in terms of time saved per money spent
- The mistakes triathletes make with their water bottle setup
- How much time are you throwing away in an Ironman because you didn't get a bike fit?
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The ultimate triathlon bikes, using technology from fighterjets and Formula One race cars. Easier to build, pack, and travel with than any other tri bike. Get 110% of the value of your old bike towards the purchase of a new Ventum bike.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
RATE AND REVIEW:
If you enjoy the show, please help me out by subscribing, rating and reviewing: www.scientifictriathlon.com/rate/