What does it take to qualify for the Ironman World Championships in Kona? Coach Russell Cox has put together detailed Kona qualifying statistics to help answer that question in actual numbers and race times.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- How qualifying slots are allocated between races
- General trends in how the competitiveness of qualifying is changing
- Are there easier and more difficult races to qualify at?
- Results required to qualify in some example age groups
- Results required to win, place in the top-20, and median times at the World Championships themselves if you manage to get there.
SHOWNOTES: www.thattriathlonshow.com SPONSORS:
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
RATE AND REVIEW:
If you enjoy the show, please help me out by subscribing, rating and reviewing: www.scientifictriathlon.com/rate/