How do you create a plan for significant bike improvement? What's the planning process like, what specific training elements do you need, and how important is aerodynamics and bike position? Matt Bottrill, legendary time trialist and successful coach shares his thoughts on these questions.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The steps Matt took when coaching Tim Don to the fastest Ironman in history
- How you can mimic that same process using the following steps: initial assessments, action plan, execution and monitoring
- The key aspects of being aerodynamic and still producing power
- Matt's top-3 bike training tips for age-group triathletes
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: