Dr. JoAnn is a sports psychologist with 5 Olympic Gold Medalist clients, and the #1 Best-selling author of the book “Your Performing Edge”. In this episode, she shares practical ways to apply sports psychology to improve your performance in triathlon and endurance sports.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Dr. JoAnn's own examples of applying sports psychology in races like the Ironman World Championships (in which she has finished second).
- Examples of how age-groupers and elite athletes she coaches have learnt to use andbenefit from sports psychology
- How and when to use visualization
- The 3 P:s - Positive image, Power words, and Present focus
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW and get your first box for free!
Stac - The Stac Zero is the world's quietest bike trainer. No noise and no tire wear, since it doesn't even touch the tire! It is also very portable and affordable. Even more so when using the discount code TTS20 for 20% off when you buy your Stac Zero (any of the models).
LINKS AND RESOURCES: