Steve Palladino is a running coach at Palladino Power Project specializing in running with power. In this episode we go deep into some advanced concepts in the analysis you can do with running power meter data.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Palladino Power Project training zones
- Training Load Quantification with running power meters
- Running effectiveness, its uses, and how to improve it
- Leg spring stiffness, its uses, and how to improve it
- Analysis in Stryd Powercenter, WKO4, Training Peaks, or spreadsheets?
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The new online home of shopping the best triathlon products in the world to great prices. Ships worldwide, and you won't find better customer service anywhere. Brands include Garmin, Stages Power, Café du cycliste, Zipp, Mako, Zone3, Hoka One One to name a few.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: