Katarina Larsson is a triple European age-group champion, and André Campos is her coach. Katarina got started in triathlon as a 24-year old with no real background in the sport. In this episode, we dissect what it takes to become a successful age-group triathlete from both the athlete's and the coach's perspective.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- How to go from starting triathlon (and swimming) as an adult to winning triple European Age-Group Championships
- The importance of consistency over a looong time period, patience, and enjoyment in the process
- The coach's role and importance to athletic success
- The team effect - how having a team around you can create the consistency and give you the edge needed to succeed.
- Balancing training and the triathlon lifestyle with a busy career
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The Stac Zero is the world's quitest bike trainer. No noise and no tire wear, since it doesn't even touch the tire! It is also very portable and affordable. Even more so when using the discount code TTS20 for 20% off when you buy your Stac Zero (any of the models).
LINKS AND RESOURCES: