Dean Golich, Premier Coach and Head Performance Physiologist at Carmichael Training Systems, coach of multiple World and Olympic medalists, discusses self-coaching, the OODA-loop workflow in coaching or self-coaching, bias, and periodisation.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The OODA-loop: Observe, Orientate, Decide, Act
- Self-coaching: pitfalls to avoid, knowledge requirements, education, and avoiding information overwhelm
- The role of bias in coaching an self-coaching
- Periodisation - do we really know anything about it?
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The new online home of shopping the best triathlon products in the world to great prices. Ships worldwide, and you won't find better customer service anywhere. Brands include Garmin, Stages Power, Café du cycliste, Zipp, Mako, Zone3, Hoka One One to name a few.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: