This is the ultimate guide to strength training for triathletes. I explain the why, how, when and any other questions you can think of related to strength training for triathletes. One thing is clear - strength training, when done right, has massive benefits for triathletes. This guide will teach you how to get it right.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Triathlon, running, and cycling performance benefits from strength training
- What type of strength training to do - heavy-weight, low-weight, explosive, or plyometrics?
- What order to do strength and endurance training in
- An example strength training program (the Mikael Eriksson Formula)
- How to plan you're training so you don't get interference effects between strength training and endurance training
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The ultimate triathlon bikes, using technology from fighter jets and Formula One race cars. Easier to build, pack, and travel with than any other tri bike. Get 110% of the value of your old bike towards the purchase of a new Ventum bike.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: