Have you considered getting a lactate test or respiratory test in an exercise physiology lab? Or maybe you already did the test but don't know what to do with the results? Alan Couzens, M.Sc., sheds light on all things lab testing for triathletes.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Different kinds of lab tests and what you get from them
- Who should consider doing a lab test? Are they worth the investment?
- How do lab tests compare to classic time trial field test like a 20-minute Functional Threshold Power test?
- How do you use training zones based on lab tests?
- How you can get and use your fat metabolism results, and how critical this result is
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The ultimate triathlon bikes, using technology from fighter jets and Formula One race cars. Easier to build, pack, and travel with than any other tri bike. Get 110% of the value of your old bike towards the purchase of a new Ventum bike.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: