Hunter Allen, coach and widely recognised as the co-author of "Training and Racing with a Power Meter" sheds light on how to get started with power meters, how to become an advanced user of them, and shares general bike training tips for triathletes.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- How to get started training with a bike power meter
- How to become a "power user" of power meters, by using things like the Performance Management Chart and quadrant analysis
- The best ways to raise your Functional Threshold Power
- Example bike training schedule for a triathlete
- Motion analysis with the Leomo Type-R device, and how it can be beneficial
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The new online home of shopping the best triathlon products in the world to great prices. Ships worldwide, and you won't find better customer service anywhere. Brands include Garmin, Stages Power, Café du cycliste, Zipp, Mako, Zone3, Hoka One One to name a few.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: