Stephen Cheung, PhD, is the co-editor of the newly released book "Cycling Science". He discusses key cycling questions and what we know and don't know about them from an evidence-based standpoint, while still making it understandable and actionable. He might even bust some myths.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- (The science of) Cycling body types
- (The science of) Bike fitting
- (The science of) Aerodynamics
- (The science of) Rolling resistance
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: