Thomas Hughes, PhD, discusses running form and biomechanics for triathletes. To optimise your running performance and reduce injury risk, he believes you do not need to learn to run. You just need to teach your body to learn to run. Part 1 of 2.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Not learning to run, but teaching your body to learn to run
- Common myths about running form and technique
- Sitting and how it affects running
- What you can gain from doing a running analysis
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW and get your first box for free!
- The ultimate triathlon bikes, using technology from fighter jets and Formula One race cars. Easier to build, pack, and travel with than any other tri bike. Get 110% of the value of your old bike towards the purchase of a new Ventum bike.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
RATE AND REVIEW:
If you enjoy the show, please help me out by subscribing, rating and reviewing: www.scientifictriathlon.com/rate/