Mark Elliott is Triathlon New Zealand's High Performance Director. With a long background in high-performance sports and countless championships medal under his leadership in triathlon and cycling, he is the perfect person to talk athlete development.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Triathlon New Zealand's high-performance initiative
- Long-term athlete development
- The three most important traits of any triathlete: elite or age-grouper
- What age-gropers can learn from high-performance sports (that they aren't currently doing)
- Advice for parents of kids doing triathlon or endurance sports
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
- The ultimate triathlon bikes, using technology from fighter jets and Formula One race cars. Easier to build, pack, and travel with than any other tri bike. Get 110% of the value of your old bike towards the purchase of a new Ventum bike.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
RATE AND REVIEW: