Brendan Scott, PhD, explains how blood flow restriction training (BFR) in resistance and endurance training may benefit triathletes. Heavy-weight results for light-weight work? BFR could make this a reality.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The Benefits of Blood Flow Restriction training
- How to apply it in practice
- Potential drawbacks and concerns
- Who are prime candidates for using BFR
- What are its potential benefits in endurance training as opposed to resistance training
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: