It's not easy knowing how to plan and structure your triathlon training. And failing to do so is a recipe for not improving. Fortunately, this episode will be your complete, easy-to-follow guide for how to go about planning you training and creating an effective training program.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The cornerstones of your training program: consistency, moderation, progression and periodisation
- How much should you train
- Weekly planning and distributing workouts within a week
- What types of workouts you should be doing in which phases of the program
- An example program for beginners training for a sprint triathlon
- One-size doesn't fit all when it comes to hydration. Take Precision Hydration's FREE sweat test and learn how you should hydrate. Use the discount code THATTRIATHLONSHOW for 15% off any products.
LINKS AND RESOURCES: